1) Contact us
STN.RD.KALYAN , Kalyan West, Thane, MAHARASHTRA
|KNETON Product||Warranty Period||Warranty service|
|LED & Speaker||12 months||From the date of Invoice|
KNETON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- KNETON provides Warranty on LED Panel for 1 year from the date of invoice.
- The customer must receive receipt when the product is given for repair(s) at KNETON service Centre. The customer must produce original receipt at the time of Delivery. KNETON Service centre’s reserves the right to refuse delivery upon non receipt. Accessories are accepted at owner’s risk and KNETON is not responsible for the accessories not recorded in the receipt.
- KNETON shall not be responsible to undertake repair or replace of products found waterlogged, damaged or tampered, liquid damage, lightening, fire or acts of God, improper ventilation, abnormal voltage fluctuations or any external cause. KNETON reserves the right to decline warranty service, if product found to be connected with any other product or any third party application, not approved by KNETON. As this may lead to product performance deficiency due to signal reception and also if damage is caused due to improper installation by customer.
- Please do not alter or remove any product information, like model type or serial number, from the product. In case found, then KNETON reserves the right to decline warranty services.
- After expiry of Warranty all components i.e. spare parts will be repaired or replaced, on chargeable basis. The Defective parts replaced while undertaking the repair of product will not be returned to customer. .Here KNETON may use new or reconditioned parts to carry out repair. KNETON shall have the ownership of the defective or replaced parts. KNETON may provide replacement, same model or with any compatible specification product. The estimate given at the time of acceptance of the product for repair is provisional and may vary at the time of the detailed Quality Control check. The final expected charge be more than initial estimate, KNETON will proceed only after taking the approval from the customer. Acceptance of the Product and completion of the work are subject to availability of spares. If the product cannot be repaired due to non-availability of spares, the product will be returned to the customer and return without repair subject to condition after charging the Quality control check charges.
- KNETON is not liable for any delays, non-performance, failure or non-delivery of the products to contingencies arising from any force majeure, acts of GOD, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lock-out, industrial dispute, labor trouble, transportation embargo, imminence or the existence of any state emergency, war, war like condition, civil commotion right, inability to obtain any material, refusal of license, approval or imposition of sanctions, any measures taken by government which renders it impossible or impractical to KNETON to perform, supply, service or deliver the product to the customer.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear to product, if the product is used in Commercial, Business, Industrial, Educational or Rental purpose.
- In the event of delivery is not taken by customer from KNETON within 45 days from the date of written intimation by KNETON, KNETON reserves the right to auction the product to recover the repair.
- This warranty shall not affect consumer’s statuary rights under applicable Indian laws, or the consumer rights against the dealer arising from their sales / purchase of the product.